NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS
OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT, WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS,
WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC,
ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2016 BEGINNING AT 7:00 P.M.
AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL 2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A,
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for WCHD Regular Board Meeting held on June 22, 2016 and WCHD Special Board Meeting for June 29, 2016.
- Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
- Receive an update on the 1115 Waiver Program from Gjerset and Lorenz.
- Receive presentation of the audit of Walker County Hospital District’s 2015 financial records from Davis, Heinemann & Company, P.C.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and consider approving monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Approve the recording of July 2016 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $576,664.00.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Approve Order Calling for Walker County Hospital District Board of Managers’ General Election to be held November 8, 2016, for three (3) Managers to serve two (2) year terms: and also, appoint election judges, designate polling places and detailing provisions relating to Early Voting.
- Authorize Joint Election Agreement between County of Walker, City of Huntsville, City of New Waverly, City of Riverside, Huntsville Independent School District, New Waverly Independent School District, Richards Independent School District and Walker County Hospital District for the November 8, 2016 General Election.
- Comments and reports from managers and HMH Administration.