NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS
OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT, WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS,
WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC,
ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2016, BEGINNING AT 7:00 P.M.
AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL 2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A,
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Review and consider for approval the engagement of First Southwest for Financial Advisory services related to a potential transaction.
3. Review and consider for approval the engagement of Bracewell & Giulani as legal counsel with regard to certain public law issues and a potential real estate transaction.
4. EXECUTIVE SESSION: The Board of Managers will convene in closed session pursuant to Government Code Sec. 551.072 to review and discuss a potential real estate transaction presented by a developer and to consider whether to engage a public relations firm with regard to a potential real estate transaction.
5. RECONVENE: Open session for action following executive session, if necessary.
6. Consider approving the minutes for the meeting held December 16, 2015.
7. Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
8. Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
9. Review and consider approving monthly financial report.
10. Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
11. Consider recording January 2016 indigent care expense and approve the related funding for the 1115 Waiver IGT payment.
12. Consider approving a 3 year office space lease with First National Bank.
13. Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on the properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
14. Comments and reports from managers and HMH administration.
Robert R. Hardy, Chairman WCHD