NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS
OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT, WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS,
WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC,
ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 2016 BEGINNING AT 6:00 P.M.
AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL 2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A,
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for the Meeting held on May 25, 2016.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: The Board of Managers will convene in Closed Session as authorized by Texas Government Code Sections 551.071, Consultation with the District’s Attorneys and 551.085, Governing Board of Certain Health Care Providers for review and discussion regarding a potential sale of the District’s active Hospital System Facilities and the sale of the Walker County Hospital Corporation d/b/a Huntsville Memorial Hospital, all in connection with proposals received relating to negotiations for the transaction and for the arrangement or provision of services for the operation and management of the Huntsville Memorial Hospital system, and to evaluate and provide recommendations regarding any potential affiliations or transactions between the District, Huntsville Memorial Hospital and any other healthcare providers.
- RECONVENE: Open Session for action following executive session, if necessary, but no actions are contemplated.
- Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and consider approving monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Approve the recording of June 2016 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $576,664.00.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Comments and reports from managers and HMH Administration.