NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS
OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT, WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS,
WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC,
ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2016 BEGINNING AT 7:00 P.M.
AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, 2nd FLOOR MEETING ROOM A,
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for the Regular Meeting held September 28, 2016 and a Special Meeting held October 11, 2016.
- Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
- Review and consider approving the resolution outlining the intent of the District and the Corporation to sell various assets to, and assign various liabilities to, the potential bidder in connection with the proposed transaction, including the responsibilities of the parties to pay off the known liabilities of the Corporation, subject to applicable law.
- Review and consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and consider approving monthly financial report.
- Review and consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Approve the recording of October 2016 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $576,664.00.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on a property in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions
- Comments and reports from managers and HMH administration.