NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE
WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT,
WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS, WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC,
ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2016 AT 7:00 P.M. AT
HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL 2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A HUNTSVILLE, TEXAS.
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for the regular meeting held October 26, 2016 and the special meeting held November 16, 2016.
- Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
- Administer the Oath of Office to the newly elected Board Members Anne Karr, Jerry Larrison and Curtis E. Montgomery.
- Re-organize the board of managers.
- Consider making changes to Bank Signature Cards by removing Ron Lange and Susan Mott and adding Anne Karr, and Curtis E. Montgomery.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and consider approving the monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Approve the recording of November 2016 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $576,664.00.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on the properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Comments and reports from managers and HMH administration.
- Adjourn meeting.