NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT,
WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS, WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2017
AT 6:00 P.M. AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A, HUNTSVILLE, TEXAS.
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for the meeting held December 21, 2016.
- Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
- Executive Session: The Board of Managers will convene in closed session pursuant to Government Code Sections 551.071 and 551.072 to consult with the District’s financial advisors and legal counsel for an update on progress and issues concerning the pending sale of real estate including, but not limited to, operations and transactional matters on the proposed sale of the Huntsville Memorial facilities. No action contemplated.
- Reconvene: Open Session for remainder of agenda items.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and consider approving the monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Consider and approve #2 proposed 2016 budget amendments.
- Approve the recording of January 2017 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $576,664.00.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on the properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Receive and discuss asbestos study report and future demolition of Ella Smither Building.
- Comments and reports from managers and HMH administration.
- Adjourn meeting.
Anne Karr, Chairman WCHD