NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT,
WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS, WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, ON WEDNESDAY, February 22, 2017
AT 6:00 P.M. AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A, HUNTSVILLE, TEXAS.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Consider approving the minutes for the Regular Meeting held on January 25, 2017 and the Special Meeting held on January 26, 2017.
3. Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
4. Mayor Andy Brauninger would like to discuss the City Of Huntsville’s interest in purchasing Ella Smither.
5. Holle Knight will give a presentation on WCHD Indigent Care Patients and Program.
6. Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
7. Review and consider approving the monthly financial report.
8. Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
9. Approve the recording of February 2017 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $576,664.00.
10. Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on the properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
11. Receive and discuss asbestos removal report and future demolition of Ella Smither Building.
12. Comments and reports from managers and HMH administration.
13. Adjourn meeting.
Anne Karr, Chairman WCHD