NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT,
WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS, WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, ON WEDNESDAY, March 22, 2017
AT 6:00 P.M. AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A, HUNTSVILLE, TEXAS.
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for the Regular Meeting held on February 22, 2017.
- Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
- Receive and discuss asbestos removal report and future demolition of Ella Smither Building.
- Executive Session: The Board of Managers will convene in closed session pursuant to Government Code Sections 551.071 and 551.072 to consult with the District’s financial advisors and legal counsel for an update on progress and issues concerning the pending sale or lease of real estate including, but not limited to, operations and transactional matters on the proposed sale and lease of the Huntsville Memorial Hospital facilities. No action contemplated.
- Reconvene: Open Session for remainder of agenda items.
- Discuss and Approve Directors & Officers Insurance for WCHD Board Members from Rollo Insurance.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and consider approving the monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Approve the recording of March 2017 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $576,664.00.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on the properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Comments and reports from managers and HMH administration.
- Adjourn meeting.
Anne Woodard, Chairman WCHD