NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS
OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT, WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS,
WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC,
ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 26, 2017 REGINNING AT 6:00 P.M.
AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL 2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A,
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for WCHD Regular Board Meeting held on June 28, 2017 at WCHD Special Board Meeting for July 10, 2017.
- Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
- Holle Knight will give a presentation on WCHD Indigent Care Patients and Program.
- Approve the recording of July 2017 budgeted indigent care expenses in the amount of $576,664.00.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and consider approving monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Report on Ella Smither Building and discuss future property use and property demolition.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Approve order calling for Walker County Hospital District Board of Managers’ General Election to be held November 7, 2017, for two (2) Managers to serve two (2) year teams each: and also, appoint election judges, designate polling places and detailing provisions relating to Early Voting.
- Authorize Joint Election Agreement between County of Walker, City of Huntsville, City of New Waverly, City of Riverside, Huntsville Independent School District, New Waverly Independent School District, Walker County Emergency Services District No. 1 and Walker County Hospital District for November 7, 2017 General Election.
- Comments and reports from managers and HMH administration.
Anne Woodard, Chairman WCHD