NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT,
WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS, WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, ON WEDNESDAY, August 23, 2017 BEGINNING
AT 6:00 P.M. AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL,
2nd FLOOR MEETING ROOM A, HUNTSVILLE, TEXAS.
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for the meeting held on July 26, 2017.
- Comments from the public.
- Approve an appraisal for Ella Smither and other property.
- Receive 2018 budget requests.
- 2018 budget workshop.
- Conduct a public budget hearing for 2018 budget.
- Adopt 2018 budget.
- Adopt tax rate funding 2018 budget.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Approve the recording of August 2017 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $576,664.00.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Comments and reports from managers and HMH administration.
- Adjourn meeting.
Anne Woodard, Chairman WCHD