NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT,
WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS, WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, ON WEDNESDAY, September 27, 2017
AT 6:00 P.M. AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A, HUNTSVILLE, TEXAS.
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for the Special Meeting held August 9, 2017, the Regular Meeting held on August 23, 2017 and the Special Meeting held September 06, 2017.
- Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
- Discuss the Ella Smither Building and property.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and consider approving the monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Approve the recording of September 2017 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $576,664.00.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on the properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Comments and reports from managers and HMH administration.
- Adjourn meeting.
Anne Woodard, Chairman WCHD