NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT,
WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS, WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, ON WEDNESDAY, February 28, 2018
AT 6:00 P.M. AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A, HUNTSVILLE, TEXAS.
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for the Regular Meeting held on January 24, 2018 and the Special Meeting held on February 06, 2018.
- Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and consider approving the monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Approve the recording of February 2018 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $560,000.00.
- Report from the Chairman Anne Woodard.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on the properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Comments and reports from managers and HMH administration.
Executive Session: The Board of Managers will convene in Executive Session to deliberate on Agenda Item #11 as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.074: Personnel Matters.
Reconvene: Open Session for action following executive session, if necessary.
- To discuss the hiring of a WCHD part time administrator with salary and responsibilities.
- Adjourn meeting.
Anne Woodard, Chairman WCHD