NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS
OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT, WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS,
WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC,
ON WEDNESDAY, May 30, 2018 BEGINNING AT 6:00 P.M.
AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL 2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A,
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for the Regular Meeting held April 25, 2018 and the Special Meeting held May 10, 2018.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: The Board of Managers will convene in Executive Session to deliberate on Agenda Item #4 as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 to consult with the District’s legal Counsel regarding the hiring of a Consultant to assist the district with future potential transactions.
Reconvene: Open Session for action following Executive Session.
- Approval for hiring a Consultant to assist the district with future potential transactions.
- Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and consider approving monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Approve the recording of May 2018 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $568,334.00.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on the properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Comments and reports from managers and HMH administration.
Anne Woodard, Chairman WCHD