NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT, WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS, WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, ON WEDNESDAY, October 24, 2018 BEGINNING AT 6:00 P.M. AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, 2nd FLOOR MEETING ROOM A & B, HUNTSVILLE, TEXAS.
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for the special meeting held on September 20, 2018 and the regular meeting held on September 26, 2018.
- Receive a presentation from Tri-County.
- Comments from the public.
- Comments and reports from HMH administration.
- Review Reservation of Rights Letter.
- Joe Henderson will give a report on Ella Smither.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and accept the monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Discuss giving approval for Ralph Beaty to be added to the Bank signature card in order to sign checks in the office.
- Approve the recording of October 2018 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $240,000.00.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Adjourn meeting.
Anne Karr Woodard, Chairman WCHD