NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT, WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS, WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 05, 2018 AT 6:00 P.M. @ HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL 2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A HUNTSVILLE, TEXAS.
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for the Regular Meeting held October 24, 2018 and the Special Meeting held November 16, 2018.
- Comments and reports from managers and HMH administration.
- Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
- Administer the Oath of Office to the re-elected Board Members Anne Karr-Woodard, Curtis Montgomery and Jerry Larrison.
- Re-organize the board of managers.
- Receive a presentation of the audit of Walker County Hospital District’s 2017 financial records from Davis, Heinemann & Company, P.C., discuss and approve.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and consider approving the monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Consider and approve proposed 2018 budget amendments
- Review and approve the Agreement For Treatment of Walker County Indigent Jail Inmates.
- Approve the recording of November 2018 and December 2018 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $240,000 for each month with a total of $480,000.00 together.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on the properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Review Capital Needs Request from HMH Corporation. Talk about controls regarding Capital Expenditures. Consider approval of amount requested.
- Adjourn meeting.
Anne Woodard, Chairman WCHD