NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT, WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS, WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, ON WEDNESDAY, January 23, 2019 AT 6:00 P.M. @ HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL 2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A HUNTSVILLE, TEXAS.
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for the Regular Meeting held December 05, 2018.
- Reports from HMH Corporation.
- Report on status of Ella Smither.
- Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
- Consideration of a resolution regarding the public purpose for the District to provide certain subsidies to the Walker County Hospital Corporation, which is consistent with the public purpose of the District and its enabling act to provide a hospital.
- Approve the filing of the Statutory Landlord’s Lien.
- Ratify Termination of the H2C contract.
- Approve the Agreement for the Agreed Upon Procedures for the accountants, Carr Rigg.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and consider approving the monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Approve the recording of January 2019 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $240,000.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on the properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Adjourn meeting.
Anne Woodard, Chairman WCHD